Saint Monica is a multi-ethnic, predominantly African American Catholic Community. We are located in the Historic 18th & Vine Street JAZZ District, near Downtown Kansas City, Missouri, at 1616 Paseo Boulevard, 64108.
As an up to date church, we want to give you the opportunity to stay in touch with us and our on-going activities. Please continue to visit with us, and watch our website grow.
Our Weekly Bulletin / Coming Events Schedule is updated and published each Friday.
We invite you to join us in worship at St. Monica: - Sunday Mass Times: 8:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m.
- Monday Mass 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday Communion Service 9:00 a.m. - Wed. Night Prayer Meeting 6:00 p.m.
THE SAINT MONICA CHURCH PRAYER - Cast yourself with confidence, into the arms of God. And be very sure of this - that if God wants anything of you, He will fit you for your work, and give you the strength to do it. Amen
OUR PARISH CAMPUS
1) Old St. Monica Mission, 1913 - Today: Youth Building
2) St. Joseph Church 1961-1995 New Community Catholic Church 1995-2001 Today: Ferguson Fellowship Hall
3) New St. Monica Sanctuary 2001-Present
4) Administration Building 2003-Present Social Services /Food Pantry Meeting Rooms